I’ve been trying out a new night creme by Philosophy called ‘Hope In A Jar Night’ and a new eye cream, ‘ Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector’ by Clinque. My skin has been through some changes and I felt it was time to try out a brand new beauty routine. Check out my little review!
Today I’m showing you my little budget make up haul. All products are from MUA.
Hi everyone! I’ve seen this tag floating around on blogs for a while, and figured it might be fun to finally do it! If you’ve done it, please leave a link in the comments, I love reading them.
- Greed: What’s your most expensive beauty item?
- Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
- Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
- Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
- Lust: Which item is top of your beauty wish list?
- Envy: Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you?
Check out my answers!
Today I’m showing you the ‘I Heart Chocolate’ palette by Make Up Revolution. It’s a dupe for the Too Faced ‘Chocolate Bar palette’, and though I don’t own the Too Faced palette, when I saw this online, it really caught my eye. I mean, look at it, doesn’t the palette look delicious?
Hi! Today I’m doing a little review on a new foundation. After trying out MAC’s Matchmaster foundation this summer, I felt it was time to change things up and find a little more coverage without it looking too much.
Benefit launched their Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation after 3 years of creating it. Read more to see what I think!
When I was on holiday in Italy this summer I did some shopping at Kiko. I bought these two blushes, that caught my eye in the store because of their pretty colors. Take a look ! [Read more…]